Saturday, August 21, 2010

What I Like About Gerry!

I'm onsite today in Holly Glen! Kathie is over at Bridgewater. I wanted to take a moment to shout out to Gerry about how awesome the neighborhood looks...

- The homes are clean! All six homes under construction are swept out, the yards are graded, and the garages organized.

- I've never seen hardwood covered and protected so well! Seriously, not only did they lay corrugated paper, they also taped down extra cardboard at the high traffic areas. Go Gerry, Go CTI! I'll upload a pic when I get to a computer.

- The trash piles were removed before the weekend and the trash boxes moved to the side. Nice.

And even cooler than all that... I stopped into see Jeff and Dawn who closed earlier this week and they could not say enough good things about Gerry, Kathie, Jackie, and Alaina! They said everyone warned them building would be a nightmare...the builder would nickel and dime them, the house would not be ready, etc.. But they said that at every step they were thrilled to find us responsive, patient, and fair.

Nice job team. Nice job Gerry. I'm really lucky to be out here today selling Garman Homes!