Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm going to Back to School!


"Esta Suzanna in casa?"
"Si, esta con un amiga"
"Donde esta en la sala?"
"No, en la cocina"

This is what I remember for my 1st Spanish class back in...well...we don't need to go there!
I've decided my Back to School this fall is to relearn all the Spanish that I've forgotten over the past 30+ years since that first day in middle school. Ok stop adding now :).

Then I got an iPhone (remember I'm the technologically-challenged one of the group). I may need to go Back to School in order to really learn how to use this very cool phone and since my son is now at college (my favorite go-to IT guy), I can't ask him for help. So I have signed up to take an iPhone beginner class at our local Realtor Association this week and then a intermediate class in September. So watch out all you iPhone masters-I am going to blow you away with all that I learn...can't wait to share!

First Mastering the iPhone- Spanish is next!

Until then, Adios Amigos!