Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kendall's Favorite



My favorite thing that we build is... well this was a hard one. I started thinking of the items that go into a home, and tried to narrow it down. That's when I realized I couldn't and had to narrow it down to a single floor plan.

This floor plan we started building at the end of the summer. The first time I walked through this floor plan I instantly had the reaction that this is the floor plan that someday I will build. The amazing first floor is open and would cater to my style of living. On the second floor the master bedroom and bathroom are ballin! On top of that the bonus room is amazing!

Thank you Brian Russo for building the home that I have fallen so deeply in love with :)

- Kendall Ashworth
(recently engaged and someday owner of a Creedmoor plan)