Sunday, April 24, 2011

From Michael White...Proud Owner of a New Tray Ceiling

I received this note from Michael after posting my last blog entry...
Jim, 
Were you sitting at the table over from us at Revolution tonight while we were at our anniversary dinner? 
The points you raised in the blog entry were verbatim what Em and I were discussing. For example, we marveled aloud how big a deal fixing the ceiling had to have been but yet how small a deal you made out of it. Secondly, we remarked at how classy you and Brian both were at how the job was completed. Lastly, my dad and I had quite a time wondering how someone shimmied under the house with an additional load bearing beam, dodging electrical wires and plumbing pipes.  
I guess what I'm saying is that every point you typed was not lost on us, and we really appreciate your approach. Your customer service is an inspiration to how I hope that I serve my own customers.  
Michael White
Wow!  Thank you, Michael.  Please know we are learning and growing everyday.  I'm afraid we don't handle all situations perfectly, but by sharing stories like these and your reaction we will build a strong culture of customer service.  Thank you.