Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The WHAT NOW Stage of Life

Today my husband and I are celebrating our 9 year wedding anniversary.  If there was a way to show me then what my life would look like now, I don't know if I would have believed it.

This stage of life...with three young daughters + my mom + the two of us makes for a very full, very busy house.

It's hard to imagine our next stage of life (the stage where I imagine we won't spend every waking moment with one eye on whatever task we're trying to accomplish and the other eye on whatever it is our children are trying to destroy.)  Our house may not seem as full then...and we may be thinking...well...What Now?

It's that stage of life...the transition stage...that inspired the plan we like to call, THE What Now?  It's a plan for anyone in transition...maybe you're downsizing...maybe you're right-sizing?   Or maybe, just maybe it's not so deep and you just like the Master Suite on the 1st Floor.   Whatever the reason, the What Now's gotcha covered.

This is the Craftsman - A Elevation
Gorgeous double front doors...big beefy tapered columns and beautiful stone piers.  
Yep, she's a pretty one. 

This is the Cottage - B Elevation
Inspired by the original Cape Cod Cottage.
I think this one will look fantastic with painted white brick.  

This is the English Cottage - C Elevation
The stone and the archway entry to the front door bring an old house feel to this brand new house.  



Top Three 1st Floor Features:
1.  11" ceilings in the kitchen/dining/living area
2.  That study is huge and converts to the perfect in-law suite
3.  Follow the closet in the Master all the way to the Laundry Room.  

The second floor is all about storage and a big huge Rec Room.  
And since Justin Timberlake brought sexy back
we thought it was only fair that we be the ones to bring pocket doors back.  
In the shared bath upstairs.  


This page is all about your stage in life...
Maybe you want to build a Spa Bath and have a shower as big as a room?
 (please select this option, I can't wait to build it!)
Maybe you need a 4th BR upstairs?
The in-law suite has it's own bath...you get to keep your power room.  
And pantry cabinets if you're ready for the 'fancy kitchen' stage of life. I know I am.