Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Breaking Up is Hard to Do, Unless you get a Letter Like This.


Not everyone buys a house from us-shocking, I know. But sometimes even when we fail to sell a house, we succeed in making a friend or even better, a fan...this is a letter from two people we consider lifelong friends & fans of Garman Homes.
Thank You Bill & Ingrid!

Hi Kathie,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. We wanted to let you know that we
have put in an offer on another home.

I never expected it to be so difficult to break this news to a seller/builder, but we also never expected to bump into Rock Stars along the way.

Put very simply, this home had one thing you and Jim could not provide:
location. We fell in love with a neighborhood in Apex and could not walk
away from it.

I must admit that the hardest part for me was resisting the sincerity and
customer service of the G-Team, but in the end it came down to what we
need in our particular house. Ingrid and I would be happy to talk to you
and/or Jim about other things that drove our decision, but I can assure
you that your approach and dedication are spot-on.

Thank you so much for your wonderful service. We will happily send any
friends and family in similar circumstances your way.