Monday, March 10, 2008

OMYGOSH - It's so exciting to see Garman Homes building in Stonegate in Wake Forest!

I have lived in Stonegate for 2 1/2 years and while I enjoy my home, I am so excited to see a new "face" in the neighborhood! Up until recently, all of the homes in Stonegate were built by McCar Homes. I am absolutely thrilled to see that future (and current) residents will have the opportunity to choose a Garman Home IN STONEGATE!

Stonegate offers residents access to a large private pool, a resident's club, playground and lighted tennis courts!! In addition, the entrance and grounds are beautiful and inviting. Residents are in close proximity to shopping, I-540, RDU, The Factory, and nightlife!

In that the Garman team would be a new presence in Stonegate, Jim Garman felt it was important for nearby residents to know more about him, and his company. He kindly introduced himself to current residents and invited homeowners to a social gathering, leaving the floor wide open for questions and commments. The Garman Homes representaives answered EVERY question, addressed EVERY concern and shared ideas for helping to make Stonegate one of Wake Forest's best subdivisions.

All I've got to say is: "I wish I were building a Garman Home today!" The employees of this organization personify the meaning of customer service. They get it! Jim and his team were relaxed, professional and approachable. They are entirely committed to making your building experience FUN and exciting. If you're thinking of building a home, please take the time to speak to a Garman representative today! You won't regret it!

Connie Zupancic
Itsmecz@aol.com